This is a pretty short post. I have decided to put this on hiatus for the moment for five reasons:
- I am currently doing a Journalism MA. It is a wombo combo with an NCTJ qualification. I am largely on top of things (which is really nice for once) apart from my shorthand. Therefore, I am dedicating more time to shorthand each day to remedy this.
- I am overweight. I want to remedy this as well. I live in a coastal town and would like to wear a swimming costume without feeling horrible. I am a very self-conscious individual and this has gone on too long.
- My mother is getting a hip replacement, so I’ll have more responsibilities helping out in that regard for the next 6 weeks or so.
- I am running a Stars Without Number game in a sandbox style, so I have a decent amount of preparation work to do with that. I might start writing something to do with that instead, though it depends on time.
- I want to get a novel published, so I am receiving my novel projects! Novels take time to write…
Apologies for this, but it’s kind of difficult to write a Game of the Week article when you’re not really playing anything. I think I played about 3 hours of Final Fantasy VII last week and that’s about it!